Wednesday, May 16, 2012

REVIEW: Improper Relations by Juliana Ross


Improper Relations by Juliana Ross
4 Floozies




Oh boy, was this a hot one! Juliana Ross get the fire started quickly in this debut novella.

Hannah, having been stuck unnoticed in the library while her late husbands cousin dallies the maid, realizes quickly that she is very much uneducated in the art of sex and pleasure. Leo, knowing Hannah was there all along, proposes an arrangement of lesson, for Hannah benefit. Of course she says yes! Who wouldn't? Leo is perfectly rakish and misunderstood all in one handsome package

The sex scenes are the prominent feature and the budding relationship that is formed out of this unorthodox arrangement had me wanting more, and more, and more! It ended too quickly as any piece (full length or novella) of wonderful writing is ought to do, but I'm not mad. I am so happy I found a new author!

I will definitely be seeking Ms. Ross out again, I just can't wait for more or her books! 

Thank you NetGalley.com for providing me with this ebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...