Wednesday, May 16, 2012

REVIEW: Lethal Rider (Lords of Deliverance #3) by Larissa Ione


Lethal Rider (Lords of Deliverance #3) by Larissa Ione
4 Floozies


Ione is AWESOME, always! Not may favorite and I know it could have been better but I'll read this any day, every day that ends in "y" really! 

 I am not usually one to impose my beliefs and morals on anyone but especially not in books. It's fiction, it's not real, so real world standards and societal influence have no bearing on the written, in my opinion. I was not mad a Regan nor did I think she was a sexual monster. In real life I'd have thrown the book at her but just as there are no Aegis, Vampires, Horseman, etc. (that we know of) there is no room for me being a moral compass. She did was she felt she had to do to save the world. *shrug* At least Than's hot!! ;P 

That being said, I felt the relationship between Than and Regan fell short for me. The anger was there too long. I wanted Than to realize sooner what a gift he was given. That was the only thing I did not love about this book. Considering I'm usually on board with everything Larissa Ione foists upon us, one out dozens of Floozies is not that bad.

Love the blood and gore. Loved the steamy, hot, horseman bonking! Loved the ending! It was all FAB-u-lous! I really can not wait for Resph's book and the minuscule teaser at the end of Lethal was just wrong, but in an oh-so-right way! Larissa Ione never fails to hook me and keep me coming back for more, she's like my drug dealer for perfect paranormal romance! 

Thank you NetGalley.com for providing me with this ebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...