Saturday, June 2, 2012

REVIEW: Big Sky Mountain(Swoon-Worthy Cowboys #2) by Linda Lael Miller


Big Sky Mountain (Swoon-Worthy Cowboys #2) by Linda Lael Miller
4 Floozies




YES!! Here is the Linda I remember, welcome back! I am really surprised by the rating of this book. I thought it was great! I've read better but judging from the first installment, Big Sky Country, I thought it was wonderful!

Hutch is not "swoon-worthy" as the series title would have you believe. He's cute, he's funny, he's capable where it counts *wink*, but my mouth did not water. However, smokin' hot man types are not indicative to a fun read. The beginning was brilliant. I loved the jilting because, if there is one thing we can expect with romance, the hero will always find the heroine. And the heroine will make him beg! 

Kendra is remarkable, and her little spit-fire of a girl is precious! Hutch has no chance against that one/two punch. Kendra has to come to terms with allowing Hutch back into her life after their past and him being a stupid boy. There is way more under the surface than even I expected leaving me with a huge LIKE for this one.

Bring on some more BIG Sky book Ms. Miller and make them fun and engaging just like Big Sky Mountain. 

Thank you NetGalley.com for providing me with this ebook!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...